Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dream: Super Epic Buffalo Roam

It's a party.

We invite everyone we know - friends, family, co-workers, and their families.

It's outside, under tents, with great music of all sorts.

Donations all go to a charity.

There are nametags, but instead of saying Hello My Name is:   they say things like
my hidden talent is:
my favorite movie is:
I can impersonate:
the last book I read is:
my dream job is:
I would karaoke to:
my super power would be:

There are cups that say Super Epic Buffalo Roam 20__.

Maybe a trampoline.

Everyone comes together and meets and shares and makes connections - business, friendships, favors, love.

There is nothing to it except having fun and dancing. It is not fancy or overdone.

It's pure community. Good flow. Positive energy. Fun.

Happiness.