Friday, September 24, 2010

Dream: Write

I write to share. I write to amuse and entertain. I write to spark and educate. I write to encourage.

I write about something like how to make your house your home.  Simple and sustainable, creative and lovely, warm and welcoming, inspiring and safe.

I write about being consciously creative in life. About thinking outside the box. Building and creating what you need, rather than buying it.  Be it a garden for a few vegetables, or a box for your camping supplies. Build don't buy.

I write about God and His love. Faith. Miracles. My walk with Him, the journey, the learning. The suffering and the limitless blessings. Grace. Mercy.

I write about motherhood. The transformative deep well that surely will spring up in the mothering.

I write about dreams and courage.

I write the true stories of my life.