Monday, September 20, 2010

into the great wide open

This idea, it's been roaming around in my head for a while.  I'm not even certain what it is.  But it is Buffalo Roam.

I'm starting here, in this space as the first step in believing it will go somewhere. The Mondo Beyondo kind of believing.  Because writing it down is what does it for me.

Words.

This leg of the journey towards the life that is lingering out there in my dreams and ideas.

If I put it out there, it's at least that much more real.  Once I'm not holding it captive in my head anymore, it has the chance to go somewhere.

It's something about creativity.
And things about living simply.
Wanting to connect people and their gifts. 
Living consciously and creatively.
Writing.
Feeding the mind, body and soul with good things.
Inspiration. Inspiring. Inspired.
Not being afraid. Having courage.
Having FUN and loving fully.
Experiencing life.


I want to look back someday and say, oh yes, that's how I got here.  See, what happens when you believe your dreams. Don't ever forget that.